1 hour ago
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
My Baby is growing way to fast. I think back to when Addison was this age and the same thing happened...you think I would be use to it by now!!! Livi is a happy baby. She is a lot more friendly than Addie was and is. Today at the doctor's she was talking to him (Dr. West) and trying to roll her tongue. While he was checking her heart and breathing, she was holding her squeaky duck, she dropped the duck and went right for the stethoscope. As Dr. West was asking me all the questions about her development, she answered them for herself by doing them right on cue. It made me a really proud mama!!!
Weight: 15.5 pounds (I thought she was going to be around 16.5...I don't have a scale at home)
Height: 26 inches
Head: 16.5 circumference
Well what has Livi been up to:
- Everything goes to the mouth. She has a good grip, but keeps her hand in a fist so it hard to maneuver anything. I see her wheels turning and she's going to release that death grip soon
- We started using a sippy cut and she is loving it
- She is sitting up really good. When I hold her she loves to rock back and forth so when she's sitting by herself sometimes she forgets their is no one to catch her. Just a bit wobbly still
- She loves her binky clip and just the other day I had to make all new ones because they were falling apart.
- Livi's eyes are completely brown. I thought they might be hazel, but I have a brown eyed girl in her for sure.
- Livi is still nursing, but is giving me fits (sometimes she latches and eats, and other times she will just cry). I think it's because I've been giving her more baby food and she likes it!!! Hopefully it will get better or I'm cutting her off...
- She smiles so big and laughs out loud. When Addie wakes up from her nap, I will put Livi in the crib with her. Addie jumps and bounce her and Livi will just belly laugh. I love it.
- We love water especially the shower. She almost falls alseep. The few times she's taken a bath, its the same thing, but she can't sit by herself yet so showers still work best.
- Tummy time is horrible. She hates it, but I figure that she needs it sometimes.
- We are practicing eating food, but that death grip doesn't work. She ends up just sucking her hand that she has to green bean or peach in. She gets mad and squawks at me like it's my fault, I try not to laugh, but she's so funny sometimes.
- She has just started to notice when I leave the room or someone else but her mom has her.
- Right now her schedule is :
- goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up at 5 to
- wakes up around between 7:30 and 8 and lays in bed with allen and I talking and playing with toys that Addison brings her.
- naps around 10, wakes up and eats 2 jars of food
- nurses at around 1pm and naps at 1:30
- eats 2 more jars of food around 4
- eats dinner at 6:30 and nurses at 7
- This little munckin......