What Livi is doing at 4 months
- This little lady is very particular. I have to do things just the way she wants them. Her blanket has to be just right around her face, she has to be in pajamas, and she always has to start nursing on the same side and finishes up on the other. If I try to switch that up she gets mad at me and won't eat.
- she laughs quite a bit now
- grabbing for everything. I put her in the bumbo with the tray and put her giraffe and rattle where she could see it and she went to town.
- last week in church, she screeched...it was disruptive but so cute. She's done that a few times since when she's frustrated or it seems when she really wants me to understand something.
- Just a few days ago, she rolled over. I had her on her back for tummy time and all of a sudden there she went. She did it three times in a row and has only done it once since.
- She loves her fingers, and if one hand isn't enough...she tries to get both in there sometimes.
I can't get enough of this 4 month old. I just want to eat her up. She is my world along with her sister.