A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Addison @ 2 yrs

Weight: 22 pounds
Height:  33 inches
Head:   18

What Addi's doing at 2yrs:
  • This girl isn't talking much, but understands well.  I ask her to do something and she can do it. She makes sounds for words she isn't saying.  I know when she wants a drink, blanket, if she's hungry, what she wants to watch because she makes the animal sound.  The words she says are, Ma ma, Daddy, yes, peese, pop (for my dad big trucks because he has a big truck), pop bob (Popsicles), ba ba (bird) and ama (gammy and grandma)  
  • She loves to be outside.  Moving the grass with her dad is one of her favorite things.  
  • When she hears daddy's truck she runs to the garage door with so much excitement. 
  • She goes into Nursery without crying now, just has a sad face when I drop her off and leave.  
  • She really isn't screaming anymore just when I put her in her room for for some attitude adjustment time so I have to go in and remind her we don't scream, then she cries and screams with her lips closed.  Its pretty cute.  
  • She wants to sit in the big chair at the bar, and sometimes I let her, she just gets more distracted there. 
  • Maggie and Addie play chase in the house.  Maggie runs first and Addie follows, then Addie runs and Maggie chases.  It gets pretty crazy sometimes.  
  • When she wants a candy or a tums (she thinks this is candy cause I was always eating them being pregnant with Livi and she had to join in), she hold our her pointer finger and says one more.  I guess I am always telling her (just one) that so she must think that what having a candy is. 
  • She still loves having her shoes on and can sometimes get them on herself.  That entertains her sometimes for 20 minutes trying to get them on.
  • She tells me when she's poopy and sometimes when she's wet. Maybe potty training will be easy?  who really know.  
  • Sometimes when she gets to bed late or has a shorter nap than usual the day before, she will start winning and point to her bed.  She want to take a nap early.  She normally goes down around 12:15 and sleeps till about 3 or 3:30.  In these instances she usually wants to go down around 11:30.  Crazy huh, but I listen cause she know, I guess even at this young age.
  •  We are still reading tons of books.  After the 10th one, I have to distract her so we can take a break. I really do love her to climb on my lap and let me read to her.  She is a really smart little girl
  • She is addicted to otter pops.  I let her have 2 before lunch and then 3 when she wakes up from her nap.  After dinner she usually has another one.  Oh well, its summer.  This is really the only sweets she has in a day so I guess it's okay....she stays hydrated, right!  That's what I tell myself
  • She loves to swing.  Gammy got her a swing for her birthday and it's hanging out in the tree.  sometimes I can't get her out of it.
There is so much more but my brain has hit the wall for the night.  
 I taught her to make soup the other day.  I remember doing this all the time and it was so fun to see her latch on and run with it. 
 Morning mom!! Don't I look pretty???  (She is climbing up on the counter now) It cares me but she is pretty careful.  There she is again on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment