A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer in Full Force

We are sure enjoying our summer. It seems like we have been really busy.  Everything just piles up all at the same time.  The girls are growing and changing all the time and I have to make sure and record all of this.  I just printed a blog book and realized how much I needed to have more posts and pictures explaining milestones and everyday life.  I forget, which I never thought I would but, it's true...my brain is shot.  Maybe it will come back to me one day. 

I've been trying to keep Livi up a bit more so to get her on more of a schedule for naps and I guess she showed me. 
Seems like since I've introduced Addie to her swimming suit, we can't seen to get it off her.  She goes in the back yard, I turn on the hose just a bit, and she plays for hours off and on.  
It has been so fun to see Addie's imagination come to life even more.  She is really starting to play by herself and do all these cute little girl things.  She loves to put all kind of things in her picnic basket and then take them out and move to the next thing.
Trying for a cute picture of the two of my girls.  Addie is not trying to hold her a bit and not cry.  If Livi starts to cry so does she...I guess it upsets her.
We have really gotten into balloons lately.  Up to this point she really hasn't liked them.
Addie blew her first bubble and it was all by herself.  Mommy was so proud


Livi is so alert and is beginning to know when I walk out of the room and I have to say I don't like it.  She talks to us, sucks on her hands, smiles really big and loves grabbing mommy's hair.  I think it was about this time I cut my hair short with Addie.  Maybe it's time to do that again.

Wherever Addie is she usually has her stroller and her blanket of course.  Just pray I don't ever loose her blanket.  We wouldn't survive!!!
There she is again wanting to sit or do what Livi is doing.  Like the swing, she also wants in the bumbo.  She is so tiny that she still fits. SILLY GIRL

She almost likes running through the hose, but I have to make it little.  That's what she was waiting for. 

I 'm so glad I have these girls in my life.  Summer has been so fun with them, and to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment