A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Livi @ 4 months

Weight : 13 pounds    Hight:  24.5 inches    Head:   16 inches

What Livi is doing at 4 months
  • This little lady is very particular.  I have to do things just the way she wants them.  Her blanket has to be just right around her face, she has to be in pajamas, and she always has to start nursing on the same side and finishes up on the other.  If I try to switch that up she gets mad at me and won't eat.  
  • she laughs quite a bit now
  • grabbing for everything.  I put her in the bumbo with the tray and put her giraffe and rattle where she could see it and she went to town.
  • last week in church, she screeched...it was disruptive but so cute.  She's done that a few times since when she's frustrated or it seems when she really wants me to understand something. 
  • Just a few days ago, she rolled over.  I had her on her back for tummy time and all of a sudden there she went.  She did it three times in a row and has only done it once since. 
  • She loves her fingers, and if one hand isn't enough...she tries to get both in there sometimes. 
We are still sleeping through the night.  I put her to bed between 7:30 and 8pm and she wakes around 5am.  I consider that great even though deep down I'm ready for her to sleep past 5 am.  If I remember right, Addie started sleeping through without me going and giving her her binky around  7 months, no biggie at all.


 Sister Love!! It has been such a joy having two widdle girls...
Just hanging out while mom gets ready
.
 I can't get enough of this 4 month old. I just want to eat her up. She is my world along with her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment