A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BEING PREGNANT....

For me, BEING PREGNANT ISN'T ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE, AT LEAST AT THIS POINT IN TIME!!! I feel like I've had the wind knocked out of me and I can't catch it again. I guess that's normal for the first trimester......AND THEN SOME more FOR ME!!!! I am a person that goes and goes and goes, and that hasn't been the case and is drivin me a bit crazy.

THIS LITTLE LADY IN MY BELLY IS ALWAYS MOVING. She must get that from her mama!!! Ha Ha. I know, "it'll be all worth it in the end!!!!", Since it's winter and cold.......I awaite warmer days...right!!!



1 comment: