A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

IT LOOKS LIKE SPRING.....Hold on I don't want to jinx it!!!!

We got SnOw yesterday and the SuN is shinning today so you know who...THAT'S RIGHT ALLEN....went snowmobilling. 
*********************************

It was beatiful this morning so I cleaned the porch, pulled out all the dead flowers and stacked the pots so that I will be ready for spring planting...I really
 
wanted to plant today, but I see snow in the future.  So we better wait.  I should've taken a before picture of the porch, but I wasn't thinking

*******************************************************************

After the front cleanup, I decided to finish the baby rag quilt.
 I can't believe how much energy I have today, but I'm going to take it....I never know when it's going to come!!!!  I am happy with the way it turned out....I'll be ready to start another quilt here pretty quick.

****************************************************************

WHILE I WAS WORKING....GUESS WHAT YOU KNOW WHO (Maggie) WAS DOING???
That's right!!! She was laying in the sun relaxing.  Here new favorite thing to do....bathe in the SUN!!!
**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment