A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Haircut!!!

I haven't gotten around to getting a haircut since July and let me tell ya I was ready.  My ends were damaged and I just needed a lift.  Well I don't know if this happens to many but every time I change my style just a bit it never looks like the picture of the haircut I give them, (I saw a friends picture from high school on facebook and wanted a cut like hers) and I'm just trying to figure out why????  I know all hair is different and all but can't you get pretty close....a professional should I think.  I think if you pay over $25 dollars for a haircut it ought-a be one you ask for.

My haircut isn't bad and I will be able to work with it and in about 2 weeks it will be a lot better.  This just happens every time.  Maybe I'm the difficult one!!!!  :) :)  I thought I better start journaling more of my thoughts.  Next thought will be happy. ha ha


















This is the cut I was trying to get


















Thanks Dani for the haircut Idea!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you curl it it will look more like the photo but honestly I LOVE it Linds!! I was so bummed to not get to see you when we went up there! I love watching your family grow and keeping track of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look bad at all! I totally hear you though on the picture thing, I have given the same lady the same picture 3 times and it turns out different every time. This time it was a little to drastically different, don't think I will be going back to that one! But yours really does look good, with a little curling iron action it will look fairly close to the photo.

    ReplyDelete