A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

18 Months...We sure can't imagine life without you!!!

Weight:  20 pounds
Height:   31 inches
Head:     18 inches

I don't know if anyone else feels the same about this stage, but I love it and hate it all wrapped up in the same emotion!!!!!Addie is more independent, which I love, but a bit more crancky and winny at the same time.  I guess I'll blame that on teeth and having no patience like her mamma!! Can't blame her to much...she is a girl for sure!!

  • We are running and trying to jump
  • I will ask her what sounds animals make and then she will start making them and want me to tell her what they are.  Now we just need to work on actual words.
  • We says about 6 words.  Mum mum , Da Da, duc (duck), hi, ock (clock),
  • She loves to brush her teeth.  She will go in her drawer and get her toothbrush and toothpaste at all hours of the day and want me to get it ready for her.  she mostly sucks the toothpaste off, but when I ask her to brush she will move it back and forth.
  • She still loves to eat.  She loves eggs and oatmeal in the morning, pasta or peanut butter sandwiches for lunch and whatever we are having for dinner she usually likes.  She's not picky and is a good little eater.  One thing she doesn't really like is pancakes!
  • She wakes up around 7 and has cheerios and milk in our bed with us while daddy wakes up.  

She is the cutest little girl in the world.  I love to sit and watch her.  She sings, plays with her babies...feeds them their bottle, wrestles with Maggie, reads her whole sack of books by herself and then wants me to read them, and mostly she knows exactly what you're saying to her.  She is a very smart little girl. I can't imagine life without this little girl!!!!! I'm so glad heavenly father sent me this precious little spirit.










She loves her shoes.  She plays with them all the time.  As you can see, she wants to put shoes on first thing...even before cloths.

















We french braided her hair for the first time.  she didn't do so bad...Moved a little and that's why are line isn't the straightest.










We had her 18 month shots taken and this was the best smile we got.  After the fact...she loves her stroller I guess.






















She has really enjoyed having babies.  She dances, feeds, and wraps them in blankets.





Always wanting to be on the counter to help me with whatever I'm doing.



Books are still her favorite, but now she likes to bring things were I am whether it's toys, cloths, books, ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment