A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween this year was a bit harder than I thought it was going to be.  Allen had to end up working late so I ventured out by myself and the girl.  We went to the bank where Allen's sister works and trick or treated there...which I hope to do that every year...so easy and warm. (this year didn't matter for the warm part...it was 65 degrees until the sun went down, crazy)  Then headed over to the neighborhood trunk and treat to say hi to everyone!!!  




 She got to where she new what to do if now one was by the bucket...help herself of course, but I had to watch her to make sure she only took one or Two!!!
 Addie was running to every bucket of candy. 
 Livi was tuckered out and fell asleep on the way home.
 This is a rare picture because Addison never likes to take pictures.  She actually looks like she's enjoying herself.  This is a treasure for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment