A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Olivia @ 8 Months

I weighed this little munchkin on my scale, so I don't know how accurate it was but her are some stats:
16 1/2 pounds
25 inches

What Livi is up to:
  • She rocks back and forth on your lap.  
  • is grabbing everything right now.  Mommy is thinking about cutting her hair short again.
  •  after afternoon naps I put Livi in Addi's bed and they play.  Addi jumps up and down and Livi has this very cute belly laugh
  • I'm still giving her baby food, but she just wants everything I'm eating, so I'm giving her small bites of all kinds of things she loves. (green beans, peaches, mashed potatoes)
  • No teeth yet, but I think she's going to be a bear when they do. 
  • She doesn't give up that easy....and she is a very particular thing.
  • She's in that stage if she she's something she wants and doesn't get it, she throws herself back and cries. (let the fun begin)
  • She's not that clingy yet and that makes me so happy.  I can leave the room for a bit or someone else can take her and she doesn't cry most of the time.
  • She sits on my lap, I tell her to fall back into my arms, and she does.
  • She is becoming the little wiggle worm.  She moves her arms non-stop
This little lady is still a pretty good sleeper,  she goes to bed right before 7pm but still wants to nurse at around 5:30 and then goes back to sleep until 8.  I have started letting her cry a bit to try to break her of this, so we will see. Im really okay with feeding her, its just the fact I know she could sleep right through and be fine.
We have a happy smiley girl.  She is quite friendly, and only wants mom sometimes. 
She wants everything that Addie or I have.  She is really liking eggs, a sippy cup and noodles. 

She got to try out one of her Christmas presents early.  She liked it!!



She is starting to like a blanket.  I was trying to attach her to another blanket, just like I did Addie, but she had other plans...I guess strawberry shortcake it is.
She is trying to be active and mobile, but it just isn't happening yet.  She was rocking back and forth on this car, it was pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like such a happy baby! And always dressed adorably, of course. How did you luck out and get two sweethearts? My #2 was a handful!

    ReplyDelete