A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Addison and her many looks.....Her daddy says, "just like her momma"

Addison is getting bigger as the weeks go by.  This weekend, Memorial Day, we are blessing this precious spirit.  We are so excited to be with family.  

Addie loves to smile and she is trying to laugh, just not yet, but she also has serious faces, and when she gets mad, she really lets ya know...I wonder what she's thinking sometimes.   


































































































































Oh and mom is doing great.  Went for my six week check up and everything is almost back to normal.  Where I got the infection isn't all healed up yet, but in a few more weeks I should be good to go.....just a few more weeks Allen!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute! That first pic she looks JUST like you! You look gorgeous btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those pictures, even the one where she is crying... I don't know why but some babies are just cute when they cry!!

    ReplyDelete