A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Addison Meets Nanny and Papa (my moms parents)

We went to Utah for the weekend to visit with Nanny and Papa(grandparents). Sorry no pictures with papa...maybe next time.  They were watching the brown kids while Daphne (my aunt) and Mike were gone for a conference.Sorry the pictures were few and far between, but we got a few cute ones.  

Sarah (Daphne's youngest) took such good care of Addison, we didn't want to leave her.....WE MISS HER ALREADY!!!!!  We also had some family pictures taken.  It wore Allen and Addie out.I will definitely post the family ones once I get them.





















3 comments:

  1. Cute! Hey Lindsay it's kind of a long story, I did some posting on it a while ago. I'll just give you some links about the way I feel. It's a lot easier that way. It goes a lot deeper than just dairy products.

    http://fullmanfam.blogspot.com/2010/03/you-may-have-been-wondering_11.html

    http://simplehealthytasty.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-on-time-and-personal-note.html

    http://fullmanfam.blogspot.com/2010/03/8-weeks-to-healthier-you.html

    These last two links aren't about me but Tammie and her sister have really helped me a lot. If you have any more questions just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your family pictures!! I posted mine on fb, I know you said you wanted to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think it was possible, but Addie is getting even cuter. I love the polka dot outfit. Isn't it so much fun dressing a girl up!?! :)

    ReplyDelete