A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Very Thankful !!!!

I was just thinking about how blessed I am.  I have a cute little family... and wonderful husband and a beautiful baby I can't live without.  We are happy and healthy.  We have a warm place to live and food to eat.  Most of all I have to gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  With it I don't feel lost or without a purpose.  I watched this Mormon Message about Thanksgiving the other day...it just inspired me.  Whenever I'm feeling  down or a little stressed I think of all these wonderful Blessing and how much the Lord has given me and my family.  GIVE THANKS AND REMEMBER HOW BLESSED WE REALLY ARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment