A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 MOntHs

Today Dec 14, 2010 my baby is 5 months. I really think she is going to be sitting in no time. Addie is a good and happy baby.  She is filling out. She is Petite but solid and has cute chubby chubby cheeks.   She loves her rice cereal.  In one of the pics below you can see her mouth open wide and waiting.  Next week she's going to love squash and green beans, right!!!  We can't wait for her first Xmas so she can wear all the bows and I'm sure she'll try to eat them.  








3 comments:

  1. Those cheeks are adorable! Christmas is always magical, but it will take on a whole new meaning as a mother this year. :) Her outfits are always so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay....I absolutely LOVED your Christmas card....you guys look fabulous!!! What a gorgeous family! Thanks for remembering us! I want to send you an electronic Christmas letter, I sent it to you but you must have a different e-mail address than what I have for you. Can you send me your address to Mori.Farmer@ge.com? Thanks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete