A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Last Days of Summer

I really love what summer has to offer, but I am always ready for a change in season.  I say this all the time but FALL is coming and I can hardly wait!!!!

We are just soaking up the sun and not worrying about dressing warm.  We play out in the yard, do a little ATving, Visit family, try new hair do's, make messes, and hang out!!!















































She has a drawer in the bathroom.  I put treasures in there for her to find.  It really does help keep her from getting into the other ones.  She sure knows it's hers!!!

























We always like to do hair.  Addison may not like it, but she sure looks cute when we're done.



















My brother Chad had his second baby, Ruby, at the end of July and we we're all able together for her blessing

















There is my little girl.  Digging in the dirt and playing outside



















 The toothbrush sure helps when it comes to hair time.

No comments:

Post a Comment