A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Every Day is an Adventure...........

 I just can't help but love this face. 

























We tried curlers for the first time.  They worked really good.
























She loves to help me with the cloths and it just takes twice as long.
























 This picture makes me so happy.  She has a pretty good laugh on her.  It's so cute.
























We almost have to bottle gone, but her eye teeth are coming in so she needed some comfort and I was okay with it!
























We had a visitor the other day and loved it.  We need to see more of him!!!
















When October hits, I get hungry for Navajo Tacos.  I get a little homesick for home, it reminds me of Halloween, Homecoming and FAll all wrapped into ONE. 

I hate the smell of grease in my house so we used the burner on the grill and made the fry bread out there.  It worked really well.  For not being a native, I think I did pretty good!







































Mommy was sick today and not looking her best, but we still had a good time going to the fish hatchery with the cousins (Allen's side of the family).

No comments:

Post a Comment