A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I think I was more excited to go to the pumpkin patch than anyone. As you know I love the fall and all that it incorporates.  It was going to be so fun to take Addison, let her ride in the wagon, and find some pumpkins.  It was such a beautiful day and right when we got there, you guessed it, the wind kicked up.  It wasn't to cold just annoying.  Once we found Addie one just her size she made sure it was right there with her.  It was really cute.  She had the cutest smile on her face the whole time.  I love seeing her so happy.  Well that only takes her being outside.  I'm kinda sad winter is coming...It's gonna be a long one!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment