A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby #2

Ready or not here I come Mommy!!! This little girl (The ultrasound tech couldn't be 100%, but was pretty sure on a girl) is due April 1st.  Allen is still holding out for a boy!!!!




I wasn't feeling all that great the first of August.  I was nauseous, my body ached, and I had no energy to do anything.  The flu was going around and we had just been around a lot of people.  I decided, what the heck, I'll take a pregnancy test to rule that option out.  Well, the opposite of what was suppose to happen, happened!!!!!














We went to the doctor today.  The baby is doing great.  I thought his was such a cute first picture.  Looks like she is already sucking her thumb!!  I'm 16 weeks and in complete pain, but excited non-the-less.  (the pain part comes from two ovarian cysts...the right side is almost 8cm...I want it out so bad but the doc says to wait!!) if I can make it right
















I'm starting to show so decided it was a good time to fill everyone in. (also since the bishop announced it in PEC....even though we hadn't even told him yet...he wanted to share some good news even if it wasn't his to tell) I guess nothing gets past him!!!  No big deal though, good way to spread the news!!

5 comments:

  1. I figured that's why you've been tired lately. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I'll cross my fingers for a boy for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations both of you!!! Good luck Al, on that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well this was so fun to read. congrats love!!!! :) so exciting. We are still trying for number one! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't checked your blog in a few weeks, and look what I missed! Another girl would be fabulous--look how cute you two make 'em! :) Congrats!!! SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete