A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walking????

Addison could walk if she wanted to, but like the whole crawling thing, she will when she's ready!!!!  She walks around on everything and stand by herself, but hasn't felt the need to make the move.  I'm completely okay with it.  She is the fastest crawler I've seen so walking (or should I say running) probable won't be any different.  We are just enjoying our time together.























This is Addison's second sucker.   She was feeling pretty special.  I got them for car ride emergencies.  She found them and got one herself.  It was pretty cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment