A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

First Steps

 Mommy and me.  Besides curling Addie's hair with the flat Iron today........











She also.......

Took her first steps.  Granted it was just 3 or 4 steps alone, but this is progress.  Like I said last week, she could be walking if she wanted to but she is just taking her time. 

We were playing with her toys and all of a sudden she was standing up by herself hugging her Ernie doll. I got in front of her and encouraged her to walk to me.  She SURE did!!!!  Where is the insta camera when you need it, but It will always be in my memory. 

Oh and I've lost the camera.  I must not have very good luck with this concept because this is not the first time and I'm sure it wont be the last. So, I took some pictures with my phone yesterday of her standing and then walking.  She started behind her blanket and now is in front of it.....NOT VERY GOOD PICS BUT WE'LL TAKE THEM UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment