A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just a busy little girl

This little girl is all over the place.  She loves playing in her room with her shoes and then toys come second. 






































She got up on the couch all by herself to look out.  Later I found out that daddy had helped her up the other day so when I saw this she was already a pro.  




















I broke out the spray bottle because Addie has been objecting to getting her hair done lately.  I tell her that this is just part of being a girl.  The routine of doing hair has to never stop or else mommy will get lazy! Oh and we've got to get rid of the bottle.  She has only had it lately since those darn morales are coming in. Below she was having a rough day with a fever and all.

















 


















Even though it's getting colder, this little one insists on going outside still.  If she would keep her gloves on I would feel better about it, but she's having fun, so I just go with it!!!  It's been really hard to get a good picture of her and I because she always likes to look at he when we take a picture.  So this is what we get.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what girl # 2 will look like, Addie is a doll baby! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete