A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moving on to the Christmas Season

Leaving fall behind is always hard for me to do, but then I get really excited to listen to Christmas music, decorate the tree and then watch White Christmas to get my season  started right. 

















I dressed Addison in her red plaid shirt for church to kick off December.  She looked all grown up and Allen kept asking her when she turned 14.
 



















Addison was siting by the tree in her rocker the before I got it decorated.  Then the snowmen took it over so she's gonna have to rock in it later!!  She loves to be by the Tree and has been really good not to touch it.  
































Oh and she likes to sit under the desk and watch her now favorite show, TANGLED.

No comments:

Post a Comment