A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our life at 1 week
















Wow, I have two girls.  I love it so much.  Even though mommy might be sleep deprived and only has two hands, I think the adjustment period isn't going to bad.  Olivia is a sweet little spirit.  She makes these little sounds that just melts mommy's heart.  Addison seems to need me the most when I'm feeding her.  So, you should see it...both of them sitting on the rocking chair with me GETTiNG THEiR MOMMY TiME iN.  We have got to get a picture of this...so daddy needs to be home to take the picture and mommy needs to be decent to take a picture.(no white or bobbies showing...ha ha) She's a good baby, just trying to reverse night and day for her, cause she is really mixed up.  Wants to sleep all day and stay awake all night.  I don't remember Addie being this off.      


We finally got this little munchkin dressed today.  She's been in sleepers all of last week.

















Sun bathing!!  We have a bit of Jaundice and it's setting in on her eyes.  WE want it to go away










 



She's starting to like her binky a little.  She gags on it a bit because of her small mouth.













 



 She has bright eyes, Some days I think they might turn blue, but then other days I think brown.















Addie trying to dress herself.  Well she got the shorts on.  She's getting so big.

















We are twirling and dancing and I snapped this on her twirl around

















This face is, "where is my blanket mom?"

















She was watching Secretariat and needed her people around her.  AND MY  sonic drink.













How I love my sweet little girls.  Life wouldn't be the same without them.  I was talking to Allen the other night about it being a week with two girls and he said it felt like longer, kinda like forever, and I had to agree!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Life with 2 is definitely an adjustment, but you're clearly doing an awesome job. Both girls are soo adorable. And I love Olivia's outfit and 3-flower headband. You have such cute taste in little girl clothes. :) Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Olivia is so cute. Addison looks just like you and your mom. Congrats on the new addition. You have your hands full. I am a little happy Peyton will be in school all day when our new addition arrives. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete