A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Olivia at 1 Month

I'm actually posting this at the same time as 2 months and I really don't remember all that much.  This is why I have to post in the moment or this happens.  Let this be a lesson to me!!!!  I have some pictures to post though so maybe I will remember some things while their loading.






















Livi sure loves to sit in her car seat.  She seems most content there.





















 She is starting to hold her head up really good



Her first bath was a shower at 3 weeks and loved it.  She almost goes to sleep when the warm water runs over her.  Oh course she got sponge baths the first two weeks until her cord fell off











 






















First day going back to church.  I take as long as I can with my newborns.  When people seem them they really aren't newborns anymore but that's kinda how I like it.  (to each his own)

No comments:

Post a Comment