A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life with two girls!

Wow, life just gets so busy with TWO (girls I might add..not always the most patient or able to entertain themselves very well...ha ha) and it's not always easy that's for sure!!!!.  I really have loved most of it though.   When I am having a bad day, All I have to do is look at my beautiful girls, and I know IT'S ALL WORTH IT.






















Here are some pictures of the girls together.  You can see as time goes by, they are liking each other better and better.  (okay they are getting use to the idea that they are going to be together for a long time!!!)


































No comments:

Post a Comment