A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our life in "Too Many Pictures"

Usually when the second baby comes you get less and less pictures.  Well I was so sad that I didn't get enough pictures of Addie when she was under 2 months so I think I've gone overboard with taking pictures of the both of them the past few weeks.  Oh well, at least I have them for now.  I just have to keep this up, but I'm gonna have to get an extra external hard drive just to put all these pictures on.


This is addie's new favorite thing to do...mow the grass with daddy.  When she hears the mower start up she gets upset that he's doing with without her.




Addison is looking like such a big girl.  I think it has a lot to do with Olivia being born, but I am excited for her to start having conversations with me.  (it's coming slowly but surly)



When this little girl was about 3weeks, she thought her fussy time should be around 9 when mommy was ready for bed, so daddy would take her until she fell asleep (which was around 11) and let me get some sleep. One night I couldn't sleep so I came out and found this.  It was a precious moment
My grandpa (pappa) got her this dress.  I think it's so cute and so does Allen, but he thinks she's ready to go to school for the day!!!  ha ha
One of our favorite things to to is sit on the porch, but not in the morning when the sun it hot but sometimes the little girl doesn't understand that.

Addison all of a sudden likes to pull your shirt up and look for belly buttons. 

I think she's hungry.  She's gonna eat my face. I laughed for awhile on this one.
My precious Livi at 5 weeks
Addie sure loved wearing this hat to match the overalls.

Livi is trying to roll.  She is also kicking her feet and thinking about sucking on her hands

Addie has to have her bunny and teddy bear all the time.  She can't sleep without them.
We spend a lot of time in my room on the bed watching movies and playing(Im getting my disney fill)
Addie is almost mastered putting on her shoes.  She sure loves trying.  Sometimes she sits in her room for 20 minutes trying and others she is crying for me in a matter of seconds because she can't get them on and has lost her patience. (which she doesn't have much of, so we take it when we can get it)

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of President Hinckley, my grandparents have the same one.

    ReplyDelete