A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Weekend 2012

We were able to spend another Memorial day donwn in gooding with Allen's family.  Maybe we will make it a tradition to be down there every year.  We have been since we've been married!! The weather was windy, cold and rainy, but on Monday it was a perfect day.  So much so, we didn't want to leave.  We just wanted to stay sitting on the back pourch gabbing.  I really can't believe that in a few days, Livi will be 2 months.  Wow, time goes so fast when you look back.  I should pattent that saying since I've adopted it.  Allen was sick on sunday so I took the girls to church by myself for the first time...I had Sandra there to hold one of them, but it wasn't easy.  I know this might be bad to say, but until Livi is 6 months old, I will not be going to church by myself with the girls.







 It's so fun to see Sierra and Addie becoming friends.  They are 10 months apart, have similar personalities, and need to see each other more.  I guess we'll just have to visit grandma more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment