A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Olivia at 6 weeks


My little Olivia is growing up so fast.  It's already been six weeks.  She is a good baby and definitely has more patience than her older sister.
  •  She's nursing really well and gaining.  I can already tell she is going to grow on a normal scale
  • Livi's eyes look like they will be blue, but some days they look like they could go brown.  Time will tell
  • We are a pooping machine around here.  She has a blowout everyday and sometimes more per day.  I'm not use to this...every time I change her diaper, I usually have to change her cloths too!!
  • WE are already attached to the binky.  During the day, she can't fall asleep without it.  At night nursing still puts her to sleep without any fuss.
  • We almost have a smile out of this little girl. Give us a week and it will probable be a laugh.
  • She's making little sounds and noises.  They just melt mommies heart.  
I love this girl so much and she is her own little personality. It has been so fun to see what she does different than Addison.  I can tell they come form the same stock, but are individual.













No comments:

Post a Comment