A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blakes Wedding

I sure didn't do a very good job at getting pictures of this event.  The only reason we got a family picture is because I insisted on it and it almost didn't even happen then.

I have no pictures of the bride and groom, my family or anyone at the temple.  Somebody fire me now.  I know what it was.  I had a baby and a 2 year old.  That's my excuse for SLACKING!!

It was a pleasant day.  I fed Livi on the way to the temple, we got there andI handed the girls off to Kallie, Natalie, Mckenna, and Isabelle hoping everything would be fine, and Allen and I headed into the Temple.  Salt Lake has one of the largest waiting rooms, but with over 100 wedding that day I had a feeling it wasn't going to big enough. (we first heard it was 91 then 98 then 102 and I think the last # we heard that day from workers was 104) Crazy if you ask me!!!  The Sealer was a bit long winded and basically told the love story of Isaac and Rebekah.  You could see the happiness on Blake and Misha face.  I wish them the best.  Our girls were in good hands even though there were a million people everywhere, we decided to go outside in the shade to see if was any cooler. (it wasn't but I didn't feel so claustrophobic)  .  While we waited for for the newly married pair to come out of the temple, the children started to get ancy.  We stayed long enough to get a group shot and a family shot.  Things sure roll out different when you have children.  Looking back I would have tried to stay a bit longer.  They were already upset, and I don't like to be the first ones to leave something...I don't know why, but I never have. Oh Well...!!!

Here are a few of the pictures that I did get.











The next day we went to breakfast at the hotel, went swimming and enjoyed the afternoon at the zoo.  If you ask me it was genius the way the day played out.  They slept almost the whole way home.  Allen and I actually got to talk and enjoy a ride in the car considering all the car rides we've been on in the last 3 months. (too many)







Oh ya I forgot to mention, WE feel pretty proud of ourselves that we found Blake and Misha's car after they vauled it and thought it was safe.  Ha Ha  Todd was the crude one!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment