A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Picture Comparison

Today I was looking at pictures of Addie and then going and looking at the pictures of Livi at the same age.  I thought I would post some of the comparisons.
Addie and Livi @ one day old
  One Month
Six Weeks...I really don't like this picture , but it was the only one I had that was the same.  Her head is turned weird.  Below is her at six weeks with me.

They were both two months when we blessed them
 Two Months
 Three Months
 4 Months (Sarah their cousin was lucky enough to have a picture with both at that time)
 Addie is on the left side in all these, but I switched this one up, she's on the right!!


2 comments:

  1. they r basically twins! livi has a few different features but not by much! how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you guys make stinkin' cute babies!

    ReplyDelete