A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Olivia at 9 Months


Weigtht:  15 pounds 10 ounces
Height: 27 inches
Head: 17

Well Liv's 9 months is here.  You are such a pretty little lady.  You've been so happy up until the weekend before Christmas when your bottom two teeth wanted to come in and the day after Christmas they did.   Cutting these first 2 teeth was pretty rough but we got through it. We now have cute little nubs.

  • Livi started saying ma ma ma and da da a few weeks ago.   it's like she knows she's calling me and I'm listening. (she says ma 3 times and da twice, it's pretty cute).  She said ma ma ma first and that makes me so happy!
  • She has cut down to 2, 1 1/2 hour naps,  morning and afternoon.  She goes to bed between 6:30 and 7pm and wakes at 6 to nurse and goes back to bed till around 8.  I need to just cut her off, but I'm fine with it, so I'll just enjoy her a little longer because she is getting to big to fast.
  • This little one still hates her tummy, crawling might not happen for awhile, but she reaches over her knees and falls forward so I know she wants to crawl...so we put her on her tummy. When she's sitting on my lap she grabs my shirt and pulls herself up.  
  •  She gets mad at me when I don't give her what I'm eating...so I do because I think it's good to let them eat what you're eating.  I till carry around the baby food sqeezies to fill her up at inconvenient times or for church. 
  • She doesn't like to share but will get really mad at Addison when she wont share with her. She has this high pitched scream that she's learned and mommy doesn't know who is worse her or her sister!!
  • eats solids really well...doesn't want any babyfood anymore
  • rolls her tough just like I taught her.
  • plays peak-a-boo and can almost play patty cake by herself
  • is either happy or really mad...she has no in between 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment