A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Hair Bows

I've always wanted to make hair bows but didn't know if  I would have the patience.... Well Saturday I drove down to Logan to see my friend Lisa and we split the price of supplies.  One of her friends was suppose to show us the secrets of making bows, but she wasn't able to make it, so I taught Lisa how to make flower clips and headbands.  
                        Today I went on line and found some instructions on how to make different kinds of bows.....this is my first attempt and I think I did an okay job...ha ha!!!!


Now that I know I've made a few bows...there will be more where that came from.  So far these are the bows and flowers I've made...I'm feeling pretty proud and this bow making business will definitely get easier...ha ha!


I'm always looking for tips and new Idea's so.......

8 comments:

  1. I love them! Where did you find the tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB, Lindsay! Do you want to come back down to Logan and teach me your skills?! It looks like you had more ribbon at home or you went out and bought more ribbon because I don't recognize some of the ribbon. I hope to make some bows while Tyler takes his naps today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darling. It will be so much fun to have them ready for your sweet baby. Can't wait to see them on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should look more into fabric flower bows, there are great tutorials online for several different types!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hair bows...I am burnt out from those, maybe because I did so many for Brooklyn but they are SO cute on babies. Love the ones you have done so far, Addison will look beautiful in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lindsay

    How are you doing/feeling. I'm so glad you left a comment so I could find you. I don't do facebook anymore, so I don't see some of the people that I do like;)

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny how when you know you are having a girl ... you begin creating so many girly things ??!!! I totally started making hair clips for Zoie when I was pregnant .... and now - if she doesn't have one that matches - I just whip it out ! It is so fun ... yours are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!!! You are so dang talented! Your little girl is going to be so stylish!

    ReplyDelete