A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Allen is going to be a great Dad!!!



We were in Gooding at Allen's mom's house (Sandra's) this weekend.  It was cold, windy, rainy, and even got snow. Are you kidding me, SnOw!!!

Allen mowed the lawn while the girls went into town.  Maggie normally just stays inside, but she really wanted to be outside with Allen.  Sandra doesn't have a fence, so he put her on the lawn mower with him.  This was still going on when we got home.  It was hilarious!!!  I thought I would share because I found this so funny.

I got to thinking though, Allen is going to be a really good Dad.  He has a lot of patience...more than I have.   Most of the grand kids were there and he would sit and read stories with them and play with them....  I don't think he is going to be much of a baby daddy, but more of a toddler daddy which is just fine!!!

1 comment: