A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

THANKS LISA....IT REALLY PUTS LIFE IN PERSPECTIVE

I don't want life to get away from me.  It's hard.....sometimes money's tight or time doesn't seems to be anywhere around and you are tired of feeling down and or sick.  HOPE, FAITH, AND lending A HELPING HAND ALWAYS SEEMS TO HELP!!!!!!!
Sister Hinckley has always been an inspiration to me.  I've always wanted to be better because of her example and that of President Hinckley.  
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with perfectly manicured fingernails. 
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing my neighbor's lawn.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with the children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, Lindsay! Addison's room looks great! I just put the valence up in Katie's room. Now I'm just waiting for the final touch to the room... Katie! I hope I'll see you next week. Keep me posted on your plans.

    ReplyDelete