A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

34 Weeks!!!

Well I went to the doctor yesterday and we are right on schedule, 6 weeks to go.  I was kinda hoping he was going to say that I was ahead of prediction and only had 4 weeks.  I never have the luck.  I have been having braxton hicks like crazy...not so fun.  My cyst on my right side keeps getting bigger and more painful, but the one on  the left side remains small.  I guess that's lucky if you want to look at it that way.  Maybe since I haven't had the easiest pregnancy, maybe I'll have a better delivery???? (probably wishful thinking)

I've been quite busy the last month, driving to Utah for weddings, going and helping friends when they need something or support (I guess it would be nice if they lived in the area of Pocatello, but they don't), keeping up with my calling as RS meeting leader, and the doc is ready to put a stop to that.  He said it's time people come to me if they want to see me!!! I have a sealing to go to on Saturday in West Jordan, Utah but then no more traveling by myself.  I agree with him but needed someone to help me make that decision.  

Really for the most part I can't complain about things.  I am really excited to welcome Addie into our home.  I just hope her Mama can make it that long??...I will...  Good thing it's not hot yet or maybe I wouldn't.  

4 comments:

  1. I hope you can come see me before you have your baby!!! I hope the end of your pregnancy flies by! Not to rub it in or anything, but it sure feels nice not to be pregnant anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize we were due so close together! The last month is the worst, so good luck (to both of us I guess) and I hope you feel great. I can't believe what a trooper you are and all the stuff you are doing. I just want to sleep all day.....no such luck with three other kids though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wish for it to come sooner and I am fine with having to wait longer, haha. I am trying to soak up all this alone time with Brookie before Aubrey comes. Can't wait to meet Addie, 6 weeks might go by slowly but once she gets here time flies. I hope you have an easy delivery and who knows, she might want to join your family a little early. You never know...but where is my belly shot I asked for? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've very excited for you! I hope all goes well!!

    ReplyDelete