A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost Over, Right!!!


Okay, here is a picture at 34 weeks.  I really don't like the picture, but it's the only one I have.  Allen took it of me inside after we went to a wedding for one of his friends this last Saturday.  

I forgot my camera in the hotel room.  What a bummer because the Temple was so pretty with all the flowers and sunshine.  As soon as I can get a hold of someone that actually took some pictures of us, I will post those as well. 




..........Okay now that it's six months later....I have the other pictures.


4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Lisa's. Look how Cute you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYY for belly pictures! You look GREAT! Can't believe you have less than 6 weeks now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I can't wait to see pics of your little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addison will be here before you know it! I can't wait for Katie and Addison to meet :) You look great! Hang in there. Only a few weeks left!

    ReplyDelete