A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHAT I've Been Up TOO!!

I have to say that the last weeks of pregnancy are the greatest......and I still have three to go.  Those are the ones that should be miserable, I'm sure they will be. Ha Ha (It doesn't sound like I'm staying positive, but I really am)

I've definitely stayed busy this JUNE!!!!  A wedding, Baby showers, baby's room, blanket making, flower planting, house cleaning and frankly I don't have the energy anymore.  I sure try to have the energy, but lets not kid ourselves....it's just not there!!!

Here are some picture from the last months activities!!!!

BaBy ShOwEr:

I wasn't feeling the greatest at the baby shower but such is life as a pregnant lady right!!!  

 I want to thank everyone that supported me!!!!

  Sarah, my cousin (who is practically a niece) took these pictures of the shower in Utah......


I don't think I can ever look cute PREGNANT......







Getting Addie's Room Ready:



I've had a hard time deciding what colors I wanted for the baby room.  I was going to go with pinkish mauve and brown, then Baby pink, green and a red pattern....but ended up choosing purple and pink.  I'm usually not much of a purple person, but the pattern is really cute.
         
I'm not finished yet, but here is what it looks like so far.....................
 


 



  I'm trying to find a cute shelf to put above the changing table, and we haven't decided on a glider yet but that will go where the swing is now..........






Making Blankets and a few more bows....just cause it's fun!!!!!!









FLOWERS....I love planting every year....but this year.....where is my energy????











5 comments:

  1. Love her room, looking great!! I am trying to finish up Aubrey's room in the next 2 weeks or so, but we shall see how that goes ;) The bows and blankets are beautiful and plenty, I am definitely jealous. I am not much of a blanket maker...And do you get your green thumb from your mom? Man, she always had beautiful flowers and plants in front of all the houses you guys lived in! Can't believe you have 3 weeks...time will fly by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish I could've come to your baby shower! Looks like Addie got spoiled. The bows you made look awesome! I bet she'll have a bow for every single outfit in her closet. Can't wait to meet your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy! I'm so sorry that I didn't make it your baby shower. This month has been so busy and we had to go to Logan on that day. By the way, I think you look great. Don't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The babies room looks adorable, and I can't believe all that you've accomplished! Way to go! I barely have enough energy to get ready each day. We're finally in the home stretch......good luck these next few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her room is freaking CUTE!! I LOVE IT! You are so talented! You DO look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete