A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I really shoudn't be traveling, but you know me!!!!

Well....Allen's sister is right in the middle of building a house and he needed to go down and wire the house for music, theater, central vac, and other things before the sheet-rock goes in.  I haven't had the baby yet so .........the holiday weekend was it.

Depending on how I felt, I was going to go because I didn't want to stay home 4 days all by myself.  We went down on Friday evening and stayed until Monday night.  I took it really easy and only had a few contractions.  Maybe I shouldn't have cause it's now Thursday and the baby still isn't here........Grrrrrrr.

You have to walk up a small incline to get up to new house, so I choose to ride...and so did everyone else.


















Sierra, Connie's Youngest is 9 months old.  We watched her on Sunday.  Allen needed some practice.

















Before we left Pocatello, we went and bought fireworks on the reservation so we could have a good show.  WE wanted some big fireworks and not the small, barley get of the ground ones.  We definitely had a good time.
      

2 comments:

  1. One more week!! I hope you have her soon so we can all see pictures of her! Looks like a fun weekend, I am surprised you went because traveling can really ware you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel horrible having you make me blankets when you're having a baby ANYDAY!! But if you insist I like bright colors right now, her room is bright blue, green, pink. You could do anything and I'd be happy.

    ReplyDelete