A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Time has come...............

Went to the doctor today and I'm dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced.....So, I'm headed to the hospital at 5pm to be induced.  This could be a long night or a decent one.  I guess we'll see.  I hope it's not bad, but then that's everyone's wish, right.  

How I'm feeling........I would like to think that I'm going to be tough, but I'm a bit nervous.  I don't deal with pain very well, even though I have had a few painful experiences.  I decided though that she is going to come sooner or later and I would rather it be sooner....and I don't want to miss my doctor who goes out of town in 2 days for a week.  So, I know the pain is coming, but worth it right.....I want that fast forward button from the movie CLICK.  No such luck so I guess I will try not to die and wait for the day to pass. 

I can't believe it, by tomorrow about this time we will have a baby.  Allen says that after tomorrow we just can't leave the baby at home like we do the puppy...ha ha!! Yes Allen life is going to change.  He's excited but I know that baby stuff is all new to this guy.  He will be a great dad though, he just doesn't know it yet, but I do!!!!!!!!

Life is good even though I have a bump in the road........

5 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy!! Baby time! So I know you are nervous but honestly it's amazing how quickly you forget the pain of it all. I think that Heavenly Father did that on purpose so we would willingly continue to have more ;) I bet this is no comfort to you now but it soon will be. My advise, get the epidural! It's AMAZING, haha. Can't wait to see pictures of this little one!

    You are making me nervous for myself in a few weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, send me your address in Idaho! I want to send a baby gift! My e-mail address is Mori.Farmer@ge.com or morifarmer@hotmail.com.
    Thanks! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Lindsay!!! And it is all SOOOOO worth it in the end! I hope everything goes super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you. You will do great!!
    Get pics up asap :D Can't wait to see your little girl!

    ReplyDelete