A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

ADDISON JEAN......................

ON Tuesday July 13 at 10pm Allen and I headed to the hospital to have our baby.  They started to thin my cervix and by 9am the next morning I was dilated to a 3 and ready to continue.  They broke my water around 10 and Wow.....away we went.  I think one of the first things I said after I was having very intense contractions every other minute was, "WHEN IS THE EPIDURAL COMING". 

Anyway the rest is just not that pleasant because the epidural wore off when it came time to push, so we're just going to get onto better things, like pictures of my baby cute baby girl........She really is cute, I'm just not saying it....I would say it if she wasn't.......Ha Ha Ha


 Addison Jean Strickland
      7.14.2010
6Ibs 11ounces 20inches



















8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! She is gorgeous, and I can't wait to hear your mommy stories. You're probably already a natural. :) Enjoy every moment of your little miracle; time passes too quickly (as I'm sure a hundred people have already told you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Congrats Lindz! What a small baby, hopefully that means she will stay small longer! And yes time flies by WAYYYYY too fast. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear how your family of 3 is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh.... She IS BEAUTIFUL! I wish I lived closer so I could come visit you! Congrats, I'm soooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is SO adorable! Sad about the epidural wearing off… that does not sound fun at ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray... she's here! I can't wait to see you and for our baby girls to meet! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lindsay!! She is one beautiful little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindsay...just seeing those pics bring it all back..I feel so blessed to have been a part of the experience!! It has been one of the high lights of my life!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete