A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two weeks Old!!!!

Tomorrow Our little girl will be 2 weeks old.  The doc said everything is great with her and I am still on the mend.  I have a slight infection and he gave me antibiotics to help me heal faster.  I thought it was all in my head that I was still feeling lousy...not the case thank goodness.

Addie is getting her own little personality.  We love her so much, but mom can't wait for her to get a little older so she will sleep longer at night....I think that is what every mom wants!!!!

































































Dad is getting the hang of taking care of me.  He has never really been around babies until I came along.  He is better with toddler age and up so I think he's doing a good job.

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness... she is PERFECT and SO CUTE! Next time you're down here, PLEASE call me! I'd love to see you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, she's SOOOO cute! I love her flower headband. I bet she has a huge awesome stash of homemade flower clips and bows you made to go with every outfit she has. Do you still have family in town helping you out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!! Get as much rest as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is freaking stinkin' cute! We are definitely gonna have to come by and see you guys before Saturday. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful, and time has already flown by! Enjoy her being so small even though she doesn't sleep through the night, that will come shortly. She is too cute Lindz!!

    ReplyDelete