A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

   

I have needed some inspiration these last couple of weeks being a new momma and all.  This video really does encourage you to press on in a work that isn't always easy.  I am so grateful for leaders hear on earth that are called to offer wisdom and support in times when we must endure.

I love my little girl, Addie and would never trade being a mom for anything, but I definitely need angles to help me along the way.  The most worthwhile things in life are always the hardest right!!!!
 
One of my favorite chapters in the Doctrine and Covenants is section 6 verses 36 which says, "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not fear not" and 13, "If thou wilt do good, yea, and hold out faithful to the end, thou shalt be saved in the kingdom of god"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video, what a great message. With how life goes sometimes it's so easy to forget what an important work we as mothers are doing! Thanks for the reminder. I am sure you are doing an amazing job as a mother and little Addi loves her parents so much!! Now time for more pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete