A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Weekend at Home (new mexico)

We were able to go home for a few days...I wish we didn't live so far so we could go home more.  When I was living in Utah, it was only 6 hours, but now add another 3 hours to that and a baby and the drive seems forever.  FALL is my favorite season......the warm sun with the crisp air, the smell of apples or something being canned, homecoming,  and of course pumpkins!!!!

Kallie (my sister) was nominated for Homecoming queen, so we headed down to participated in all the fun activities.  We made Navajo Tacos (homecoming isn't homecoming without them), created all different kinds of caramel apples, and carved pumpkins.  The weekend was so enjoyable. 

First, the parade and then the game and the announcement of THE queen.....Kallie didn't win but she should have!!!!!

























I had to stand in the shadows of the stop sign so Addie wouldn't get sun blasted. 


First night out with the baby.  She was all bundled up so you can't see her but we had fun. 




























Sofi(my niece) wanted to ride the tractor around the track, but she settled for pretending!!


Pumpkin carving was so much fun and not as much work as it looks like. I have never used a pumpkin cutting kit before, but I won't leave home without one again.  It worked really good. 

Happy Face=Mom  Dragon=Lindsay  Cross bones=Camille  Headless=Aunt Candi








My little girl, what a cutie!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. SHE IS PRECIOUS !! Just wanna kiss her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I love fall too! My neighbor and I made tutus for our baby girls and corn husk wreaths for our front doors. I'll have to take pics and post them on my blog. They were both very easy projects. When's your next trip to UT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO cute. Oh my goodness. Looks like you guys had a great time! I really think that Kallie should have won too, she is super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Kallie looked like Belle! Gorgeous! And love the pictures of Addie. It's amazing how time flies! She is too cute. How fun to spend time at home, you will have to give everyone a hug for me next time you see them.

    ReplyDelete