A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I just can't get enough

I thought Addison was stubborn before she was born, and I was right....even more so now that she has reached 3 months.  Well she does comes from long LINES (that's right all the way around) of stubbornness so there really isn't any surprise there.   She is a happy baby unless there is patience involved and then she really lets me have it.  We love her so much and we are so glad we get to see her grow and change.

What mom, you always want to take my picture!!!!






Don't let him fool you...I change her and then he finished snapping her up.  One of these days daddy will get to change a diaper.  (he would if I asked him to, I just haven't yet.  He says he'll throw up....I don't want to clean both right now cause I really think he would.)

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love those men! Lindsay she is adorable! So Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie and will probably ALWAYS have a bow/flower to match every outfit! Allen sure had me fooled in that picture like he just got done changing Addison's diaper. Thanks for telling me the REAL story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll appreciate the stubborness one day, right? At least she'll never take crap from boyfriends. :) Lindsay, she gets cuter with each month. I wish I could hold her.

    ReplyDelete