A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

We're almost 3 months!

Next week our little girl will be three months.  I can't believe it.  She is getting so big and developing a very cute personality.  This is what we've been up to......

Yesterday, Addie laughed really for the first time.  I loved that sound.  
  • She is sucking on her hands
  • following me and my voice more intensely
  • Stands up on my lap for a minute or so then goes limp.  She's getting strong
  • holds her head up most of the time























1 comment:

  1. I love her sweet little face. I see so much of you and your husband in her. She's a good mix. How is she sleeping at night?

    ReplyDelete