A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Five movies I'll drop everything to watch

Today I was reading a post on the Pioneer Woman, which I love by the way, and I decided to answer the question my self.  "What five movies would I drop everything to watch?"

1.  The Man from Snowy River
















"I'll be back for them and whatever else is mine......" She's not for you lad, He's not a lad brother, he's a man!!!!  The man from snowy river!!!!!
This is my all time favorite movie.  I have a lot of all time favorites, but This one leads the pack in that category!!!!


2.  Secretariat


















"I've run my race, now it's your turn to run yours!!"  I know this movie isn't an old one, but every time I get sucked into this goody, I get so emotional.  My one dream would be to have a horse farm and be apart of this life (here's for living through something, right!)


3.  Ann of Green Gables & Ann of Avenly



















I have the best memories of siting in the the back room with grandma, both of us on the same chair, (an old green rocker that spun) and watching movies...especially this one.


4.  State Farm (the 1945 version) & Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

I posted these together on #4 because I always think of these two movies together.  I don't know why, maybe it's because I always watched them close to each other.  You know afternoons with grandma will do that to ya!!!!





































 5. Gone with the Wind






















 I love this movie, and I always will even though sometimes it makes me so mad!!!  I just want to change the ending (and everything that let up to it) , then it would be perfect....but I know, I know, that's the lesson we must all learn sometimes!!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I have only seen one of those :( We need a movie date!

    ReplyDelete