A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

A year ago at this very time I was ready to pop with Addison.  I had her 10 days after the 4th.  I can't believe it.  I looked back on last year and....how time flies!!!

We had a great 4th!!!  We attended the twins (Cody and Kylie) Baptism, two full days of boating; which grandma stayed home on Monday and watched Addie while she took a nap.  Two days of boating for her would have been too much!  Fire works again from the reservation, and fun down time with the family and a fun four wheeler ride for Allen and I. 

















































Look at this Hot Stuff.......Allen says, "he's out of shape."  He  could barley pull himself back in the boat after 3 runs.  His runs are record long.  He can hold on for ever, but this time they were just normal....he was a little depressed.  Lets just say he started lifting weights last night and ran on the treadmill. HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment