A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Girls Day..........

My good friend from Logan, Lisa, came to visit with her baby girl Katie.  It's always good to catch up and do fun things.  We went to Costa Vida for lunch, made hair accessories while the girls napped, and then went to the mall to do some looking and found a few good deals!!!  These two girls are growing up so fast. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we got to hang out for the day. And guess what, Sam really likes the new clothes you helped me pick out. He even wore the sandals at the beach... hooray! Next step, a new hairstyle... hmmm?! I actually got some ideas off of a tv show this week.

    ReplyDelete