A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

I'VE heard this saying but never thought it would become the family THEME...... The "PLAY" part definitely takes precedence. We love ALLEN!!!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Look at this little girl.......

I tell ya, where has the time gone??  Everyone can't believe Addison isn't one yet (it must be all the hair that throws them off).  She's so tiny.  Did you know she is still wearing 3-6 months, but we are jumping to 6-9 because we have some cute stuff and want to wear it.  I washed it all in really hot water and put it in the dryer. Worked like a charm!!



She is starting to get into things and I love it.  I showed her how to open the cabinet and she pulled out the pots.  I could tell it was so much fun.  





































She got this fun car for Xmas from Gammy and Pops, and we just put it together this week and she loves it.































Good morning.  She's probable thinking, "mom put the camera a way...I just woke up!!"



















When she takes a nap, she pushes up to the top of her crib.  She doesn't move much when she sleeps!!  But she sure loves her bunny and blanket, she hold onto them tight.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to bring Katie with me to visit in a couple weeks. It'll be fun to see you again and hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you are one crazy momma for SHOWING her how to open the cabinets and pulling stuff out. I think you might pay for that one later, hahaha. But how nice of you to let her have fun. She is growing up so fast! Can't believe she will be one in a month!! And Aubrey is also small she is still wearing 3-6 months clothes and it's throwing me off because NONE of Brooklyn's clothes fit her so we are having to buy all new stuff which has it's perks and disadvantages.

    Addie is adorable...but you already knew that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll Lindsay! I love all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we are getting more into the 9 month clothing. The 9 month tops fit her better then the bottoms but they are still big. It's fun having a small baby but nothing that Brooklyn wore fits her now. ;(

    And I am about to end breast feeding. I still feed her every morning but I just feel like I am not producing enough so I am making the switch to formula. I was hoping to last the full year but just glad I lasted this long!

    ReplyDelete